INFORMATIVE CLAUSE ON THE GDPR
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL, of April 27, 2016, we hereby inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by CORPORATIVO ADILOSNOC TYWOKS SA DE CV, with Tax ID number CAT150902UB4 and registered offices at Montecito # 38, 29th floor, World Trade Center of Mexico, Col. Naples, Del. Benito Juárez, Mexico City, 03810, with the purpose of answering your queries and responding to your needs, while also informing you of the different improvements made to the services we can offer you. In compliance with current regulations, we inform you that the data will be stored for the period that is strictly necessary in order to comply with the provisions mentioned above. Until you tell us otherwise, we understand that your data has not been modified and that you agree to notify us of any changes. You are informed that the data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner that is adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and kept up to date. It is for this reason that we commit to adopting all reasonable measures to ensure that this data is deleted or corrected without delay whenever it is inaccurate. In accordance with the rights conferred by current regulations on data protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, erasure, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, in addition to revoking the consent given for its processing, by directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email address email@example.com
You can contact the competent Supervisory Authority to file the claim you deem appropriate.
By sending this data it means you are accepting this clause and that we have your consent to use the data for the aforementioned purposes.
Can you modify your consent at any time?
Yes. The information regarding processing that you have consented to will always be accessible as of October 15, 2018. You can modify your consent whenever you wish as of this date by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are visiting the website WWW.MUSTHAVESUNGLASSES.COM, owned by CORPORATIVO ADILOSNOC TYWOKS SA DE CV, with Tax ID number CAT150902UB4 and registered offices at Montecito # 38, 29th floor, World Trade Center of Mexico, Col. Nápoles, Del. Benito Juárez, Mexico City.
You can contact the OWNER through any of the following means:
Contact email: email@example.com
Operated through the shopify.com platform
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These conditions (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) are intended to regulated the use of the OWNER’s website that is made available to the public.
By accessing and/or using this website, you are assigned the role of USER and, as such, you accept the Terms and Conditions listed here. The aforementioned conditions shall apply regardless of the mandatory Terms and Conditions of Contract that may also be applicable, where appropriate.
Use of the Portal
- WWW.MUSTHAVESUNGLASSES.COM provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, the “content”) on the Internet, belonging to the OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, agreeing to use it diligently and to keep it confidential.
The USER agrees to appropriately use the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the OWNER offers through its portal and to not use them for certain purposes, including but not limited to:
- To engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- To share content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic/illegal, in support of terrorism or that attacks human rights.
- To cause damage to the hardware and software of CORPORATIVO ADILOSNOC TYWOKS SA DE CV, its suppliers or third parties; to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- To try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- To use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any other commercial use, especially in regards to the sending of unsolicited emails.
The OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that may be harmful to youth or children, public order or safety, or which, in the OWNER’s opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats or other participation tools.
Content. Intellectual and Industrial Property
- The OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, software necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, it is expressly prohibited to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, including any means of making it available, in any medium and by any technical means, without the OWNER’s authorization.
- The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its content and services is their sole responsibility. Specifically, the OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas, including but not limited to:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content, and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
- Any breach of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malware or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER or a third party’s computer system. In any case, it is the USER’s responsibility to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorized third parties or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages or communications of any kind that said third parties could carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. The OWNER will use all reasonable means and will do its best to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computers while accessing the website and the damage caused to USERS originating from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that any forums exist, when using them or any similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who posts them, who is therefore solely responsible for them. The OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages posted by the USER.
Modification of this Legal Notice and Duration
- The OWNER reserves the right to make the changes to the portal that it deems appropriate without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as much content and as many services that are provided through it, as well as the way in which they are represented or where they are located on the portal.
Said conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
- In the event that WWW.MUSTHAVESUNGLASSES.COM includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites or content. Under no circumstance will the OWNER assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and on any other Internet websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- The OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered with no forewarning, on its own initiative or at that of a third party, to users who fail to comply with the content of this Legal Notice.
- The OWNER shall pursue lack of compliance with these conditions as well as any undue use of its portal by means of all manner of civil and penal actions that may be applicable under the Law.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
- The relationship between the OWNER and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this Legal Notice shall be resolved by the Courts and Tribunals of Spain.
- WWW.MUSTHAVESUNGLASSES.COM offers its services to users over 18 years old. All minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and therefore should not send us their personal information. We inform you that if said circumstance occurs, CORPORATIVO ADILOSNOC TYWOKS SA DE CV is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the warning given in this clause.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND HOW THEY ARE USED
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer. In addition, they improve the browsing process, since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest depending on how they use the website and the content thereof.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser to delete or block them from your computer’s hard drive, or to notify you when they are installed. To continue without making changes to the configuration of cookies, simply continue to use the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal information, or any information that could identify you, unless you wish to voluntarily register in order to use the services we provide or to receive information on promotions and content of interest.
- How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. With the links below, you can find information on how to do so with the most commonly used browsers:
However, we inform you that it is possible that by deactivating any of the cookies, this may prevent or hinder your browsing or the provision of the services offered on the website.